An Introduction To Adobe Photoshop
Brought to you by Fotoworkshops you will learn the first-hand skills necessary to get your started in using Adobe Photoshop. Held on the Central Coast in NSW, this workshop to get you started in photoshop utilising non destructive methods of editing and masking.
This introduction to Adobe Photoshop master class, held on the Central Coast, is designed on optimising and refining your digital images. Your mentor, Dani Watson, a graduate in photography & photo imaging and an adobe certified expert. Her knowledge, insight and expertise is second to none and all attendees, regardless of level, will walk away with a wealth of new skills and inspiration.
Dani has design a course that empowers avid photographers; amateur and semi-professional, to understand and gain confidence using Adobe Photoshop. The workshop will have a limited number of attendees, which ensures you will receive hands-on, tailored training.
During the workshop, you will learn the fundamental aspects of photoshop, understand the concepts of file formats, make effective selections in an image, how to work with layers, and much more.
You will be guided every step of the way so that at the end of the Master Class you are confident to work in Photoshop.
What To Bring
- Laptop, preloaded with Adobe Lightroom Classic
- External HHD or SSD hard drive
- Images to catalog
What We Will Cover
- What is Adobe Photoshop,
- Why work with RAW images,
- Recognise and understand fundamental aspects of Photoshop,
- Understand the concepts of file formats, file size, colour modes and image resizing,
- How to make effective selections in an image,
- Working with layers,
- Resize images using a variety of techniques,
- Select, use and work with colour,
- Basic retouching and repair artefacts in images.
10:00am – Classroom setup, Introduction
10:15am Session 1 –
11:15am – Afternoon Tea
11:30am Session 2 –
1:00pm – Lunch
1.30pm Session 3 –
3:00pm – Finish
Included in Workshop cost:
- Receive personal tuition,
- Take home a handbook with all notes from the workshop,
- Morning tea and lunch provided
- Discount voucher for Created for Life
Not included in Workshop cost:
- Use of laptops.
*Workshop itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of fotoworkshops. please read our t&c for more info.
Give some one you know a personalised gift towards any of our Photo Tours, Landscape Photography Workshops or Personalised Photography Tours. Vouchers are available in any amount from $100.
Keep up to date with any news from the team by signing up to our newsletter below.